August 4, 2008

Strawberry Hello Kitty

Yuzu is Reading
The Seer of Shadows
Avi

Strawberries are food. So a crocheted strawberry Hello Kitty is food-inspired craftiness. :D I made this amigurumi a couple of weeks ago. As with a lot of the plushies I make, my niece got her little hands on the kitty as soon as I finished it. This is the first Hello Kitty I've crocheted, and I'm amazed at how easy it was!


©2008 Yuzu Eats

Ever since I read The Mystery of the Third Lucretia, I've been on the lookout for new mystery/suspense books in the juvenile section of the library. I picked up the book noted above, and so far it's interesting enough to keep me reading. I'm also slowly working my way through the rest of the Narnia series (by listening to the audio books during my commute). A little less than three to go.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 8/06/2008 2:20 AM, Blogger tigerfish said...

Super cute!

 
At 8/06/2008 10:03 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Thanks, Tigerfish!

 
At 8/14/2008 12:14 PM, Blogger mushroommeadows said...

A great book that's kinda mystery like is The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler! (if you haven't read it yet...sooooooo good!)

:)

 
At 8/14/2008 12:14 PM, Blogger mushroommeadows said...

oops...i forgot to say...I LOVE YOUR hello kitty! :) I love her strawberry outfit!

 
At 8/14/2008 12:17 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

I've heard of that book, Mushroom. A lot of kids asked for it at the library I used to work at. Maybe I should give it a read!

And thanks for the comment on the Kitty doll. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home