April 28, 2008

Strawberry Pudding...Sort Of

Yuzu is Reading
Northanger Abbey
Jane Austen

This is a food journal, and while this doesn't technically qualify as 'food', it's a likeness of food. :) So I thought I'd post it. I've made several food-related crafts over the years, and hopefully I'll keep making more.


©2008 Yuzu Eats

It was so hot out this past weekend, I spent most of my time indoors. To pass the time while watching television, I crocheted this strawberry pudding. It looks kind of like a miniature flan. My favorite part is the teensy strawberry on top of its head. :)

Labels: ,

10 Comments:

At 4/28/2008 11:09 AM, Blogger BuddingCook said...

that's super cute! :) i want to learn to crochet! well i used to sort of know. :) i can make a line.

 
At 4/28/2008 11:15 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Thank you, Budding Cook. :) Crocheting is easy to pick up again once you get back into it.

 
At 4/28/2008 8:36 PM, Blogger tigerfish said...

So cute! Yes...the strawberry on its head is very cute too :)

You are so talented!

 
At 4/29/2008 10:38 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Hee hee, I'm happy you like the strawberry too, Tigerfish. It's all in the little details. ^__^

 
At 4/30/2008 11:01 PM, Blogger mushroommeadows said...

TOO CUTE!!! delicious!

 
At 5/01/2008 1:32 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

I don't know how delicious it would be to eat, Mushroom, but I'm glad you like it! ;)

 
At 7/02/2008 9:37 AM, Blogger mushroommeadows said...

I LOVE your livejournal! I can't seem to comment on it though. Anyway, your mosaic is super cute and it captures your cuteness, too! :)

 
At 7/02/2008 9:46 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Thank you, Mushroom. :) I believe I set up the LJ to receive comments from registered users only, so that might be why you're unable to comment(?).

 
At 7/21/2008 10:07 AM, Blogger Yuu and Shii said...

You crochet very well! I love it! And I agree with you Yuzu, the strawberry on top is my favorite part! <3 So cute!

 
At 7/21/2008 10:12 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Thanks for the compliment, Yuu and Shii. Strawberries are the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home