May 8, 2008

Faux Chocolate Truffles

Yuzu is Watching
Hairspray
John Travolta, Michelle Pffeifer, Queen Latifah and Zac Efron

Sorry, not a real food post again. =P I made more crocheted food to share with you! These little truffles were inspired by Pukashell's adorable little bon bons. I wanted to crochet something super quick and easy, and this trio of truffles fits the bill.


©2008 Yuzu Eats

I bought 'puffy' paint (which I probably hadn't used since junior high school) at Michaels and used it to add the drizzle effect on the tops. The flavors are (clockwise from the top) raspberry white chocolate, lemon with milk chocolate, and chocolate strawberry. Yum!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 5/09/2008 1:41 AM, Blogger tigerfish said...

They looks real, esp the choco!
What will you do with all these ? Display or for sale :P

 
At 5/09/2008 7:48 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Thanks! I usually keep them for display in my room or give them as gifts.

 
At 5/11/2008 11:58 PM, Blogger Tizzalicious said...

Those are so cute!

 
At 5/12/2008 10:22 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Why, thank you, Tizzalicious!

 
At 5/21/2008 8:28 AM, Blogger bunzi said...

good thing these aren't edible cuz they are too cute to eat!

 
At 5/21/2008 4:21 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Sometimes real food is too cute to eat, and then I just end up wasting it and throwing it away after it goes bad. =P

 
At 6/04/2008 7:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for using me as an inspiration!

 
At 6/04/2008 9:21 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

No, thank you, Pukashell, for creating such inspirational crafts! I ♥ your work. =)

 
At 6/16/2008 2:21 PM, Blogger mushroommeadows said...

yum yum!!! I am not very good at crocheting, so I ENVY your ability! ha ha. :)

 
At 6/17/2008 12:00 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Well, I guess I have to take your word for it, Mushroom. You're so talented at the drawing, painting, carving and sewing, I figured you would be an expert at the needlework too! But from one crafter to another...thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home