August 21, 2008

Green Tea Bag

Yuzu is Reading
Softies: Simple Instructions for 25 Plush Pals
Therese Laskey

Yawn...I am so sleepy from staying up past 1:00 a.m. every night watching the Summer Olympics. They are addicting! I'm going to miss the games when they're over. :(

I picked up the Softies book above when I went to Borders during my lunch break earlier in the week. I had been eyeing it for a long time, and after perusing it from cover to cover, I finally took it home with me. There are just so many cute projects in there! I started with something quick and simple — the green tea bag.


©2008 Yuzu Eats

This is the tiniest thing I've sewn on a sewing machine. Normally I screw things up so badly on the machine when trying to sew something small, that I resort to sewing it by hand. But this was a win! I'm now looking through my Aranzi Aronzo books to see if maybe I'll try something in those...or make another plushy from this book.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9/02/2008 2:37 AM, Blogger tigerfish said...

You really have delicate fingers! And you call that quick and simple :P

 
At 9/02/2008 9:10 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Haha! Well, I have small fingertips, so they allow me to do tiny crafts like that. I say "quick and simple" because it didn't take me many days to finish it like a lot of my other crafts do. ;P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home