October 23, 2007

Master Chef

Last year I blogged about a game for the Nintendo DS entitled Cooking Mama. That was the game that made me actually go out and buy a pink Nintendo DS Lite. I still play the game every once in a while, but only if I'm completely and utterly bored. Don't get me wrong, it's a pretty fun game, but after I've cooked so many dishes on there, I'm worn out. ;P


©Imagine | Ubisoft

Imagine just released a new cooking game today called Master Chef. The game play is very similar to that of Cooking Mama in the sense that you use the DS's stylus to do various kitchen tasks, i.e., chop, peel, slice, knead, stir. But it goes beyond all the cooking mini-games by including features like kitchen challenges and cooking quizzes, and even the ability to customize your kitchen with appliances! Sounds like a sweet game to me. Now if only it was as low in price as Cooking Mama was.

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 10/23/2007 6:15 PM, Blogger mushroommeadows said...

hehehehe I want a DS!!! buddingcook and her husband each have one! :) Plus, those games are so cute! But I really should be using my time to cook in real life...and clean. :)

 
At 10/23/2007 7:36 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

The DS Lite is fun! I think I probably spend equal amounts of time in the kitchen and on the DS. ;) Haha!

No, actually I don't really play the DS that much. It's only when I get a new game.

 
At 10/25/2007 2:22 PM, Blogger Chubbypanda said...

Awww... But the Cooking Mama graphics are so much cuter!

 
At 10/25/2007 2:38 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Agreed, CP. Mama looks cuter than the chicks in this picture. But I think this new game has more American dishes...not so much takoyaki 'n' stuff. =P

 
At 11/16/2007 10:06 AM, Blogger BuddingCook said...

hhee yup mushrooms was right, i have a ds. i love the game bomberman!

 
At 11/16/2007 12:53 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Bomberman! I used to play that on the Nintendo 64 and original PlayStation. But I didn't know there was a DS version.

 
At 11/20/2007 6:40 PM, Blogger Gina said...

tbat's such a cute ds!

 
At 11/20/2007 10:53 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

I'm so glad I waited to get a DS Lite until after they released a pink one. But then they released a blue one, and I thought that was pretty too. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home