April 10, 2007

Return of Obento

Yuzu is Reading
Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
J.K. Rowling
see related

It's been a long time coming, but after many, many months I've finally gotten around to making a bento post! In an effort to save money and not have to resort to buying lunch from the cafeteria, I have been packing a lunch almost every day for the past several months. I've been getting a lot of use out of my bento boxes, that's for sure. I just haven't posted any of my lunches in a while because they weren't particularly creative or photogenic. But I'm posting my lunch for today because I think it looks cute!

Spicy tuna roll, shrimp tempura roll and edamame
with a soy-sauce-filled cherry bottle

©2007 Yuzu Eats


I like it when my bento stuff matches, so...there it is.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 4/10/2007 11:23 PM, Blogger Chubbypanda said...

Thanks to Cat, I know that the one on the left is Mimmy, Hello Kitty's twin sister. Cat is a big Mimmy fan.

 
At 4/10/2007 11:59 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Whoa, check you out, CP! Very good! I'm glad Cat is schooling you on the world (and family) of Hello Kitty. n__n

 
At 4/11/2007 12:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Healthy bento lunch! Pretty bento box! Everything Hello Kitty :D
So cute!

 
At 4/11/2007 11:28 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Yes, it tasted quite healthy and looked super cute. What more could one ask for in a lunch? ;D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home