January 2, 2007

Finally a Christmas Update

Yuzu is Listening To
Welcome To Ralph's World
Ralph Covert
see related

I hope everyone had a good holiday break. I enjoyed a nice week and a half off, relaxing with family, eating nonstop and sleeping in really late. I meant to update my journal right after Christmas so I can show you what I baked over the holidays, but I took a break from blogging last week. So I'm posting my Christmas goodies now.



©2007 Yuzu Eats

These were actually chocolate cookies, not gingerbread


Green Christmas tree sugar cookies


Butter yellow cupcakes with vanilla frosting and festive sprinkles


These cupcakes were made with Pillsbury cake mix
which came with Christmas-colored candy bits


I covered them in Pillsbury vanilla frosting topped with fun Christmas shapes

I think I've had enough sweets in the past couple of weeks to last me all through January. But that doesn't mean I won't have an ice-cream cone or a few cookies here and there. ;) Happy new year, everyone!

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

At 1/03/2007 6:33 PM, Blogger Chubbypanda said...

You know that problem I have eating cute food? Oddly not so much with gingerbread men. I like to bite off their limbs first and save their heads for last. Mmmm... Tastes like suffering. =)

- Chubbypanda

 
At 1/08/2007 12:02 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

I eat gingerbread men the same way! I start at the legs, then the arms and body, and save the smiling face for last. Yum!

 
At 1/13/2007 2:09 PM, Blogger Melting Wok said...

hahaha, I would eat the gingerbread men/women the same way, very nice ! :) Btw, luv your cupcakes ooh yeah, the vanilla frostings a killer ! :)

 
At 1/16/2007 11:51 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Thanks, Melting Wok. ^__^ Yes, you can never go wrong with vanilla frosting!

 
At 11/18/2009 5:38 PM, Blogger febrezus said...

Hi there,

I've been looking everywhere for those green christmas tree cookies...my grandma used to make them and I think theyr'e to die for. Do you have the recipe? i'd appreciate it so much!

Happy Holidays!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home