July 12, 2006

Kitty Loves Cupcakes

This is a rather silly post, but it's food-related...with Hello Kitty. :) I bought some really pretty cupcakes at the bakery last week, and before I ate them (no, not in one sitting...that would be overkill), I snapped some photos of a couple of my little Hello Kitty plush dolls with the cupcakes. Enjoy the pictures. Hopefully they'll put a smile on your face.

Is that a fancy boa Hello Kitty's wearing?


Lemon cupcake with raspberry frosting and white chocolate shavings


Vanilla cupcake with strawberry cream frosting


Kitty loves cuppycakes ♥

©2006 Yuzu Eats

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 8:47 PM, Blogger BoLA said...

Those are WAY CUTE! Thanks for sharing! =)

 
At 8/02/2006 3:19 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

You're welcome. I just bought another one of those strawberry cupcakes today. I can't wait to eat it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home