June 30, 2006

Birthday Leftovers

Yuzu is Listening To
We Don't Need To Whisper
Angels and Airwaves
see related

Could I be lacking any more in journal updates? I'm going to try and post more entries in July than I did this month. For starters, here's a bento I put together for today's lunch. It was my birthday yesterday, and I had a lot of leftovers from dinner. I thought it'd be nifty to make a bento out of them because leftovers from the night before can make a really yummy lunch!


©2006 Yuzu Eats


Lightly breaded chicken cutlet with lemon zest


Mashed potatoes and succotash w/red bell peppers & zucchini


A Powerpuff Girl cupcake in one of my Cup-A-Cake containers

The height of Blossom's hair bow didn't allow for full closure of the Cup-A-Cake, so I had to take it off before closing the container.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home