July 23, 2006

Frosted Cupcakery

Today my family and I went to Belmont Shore to check out the cupcakes at the new Frosted Cupcakery. It's a really cute little bakery right off Second Street. I bought several cupcakes (because I couldn't decide on just one).

A sandwich board sign on Second Street

©2006 Yuzu Eats


Chocolate Banana Nut


Red Velvet


Royal White Chocolate


Chocolate Vanilla (still in the paper holder thingy)

All their cupcakes are priced at $2.75 each. You can buy one dozen for $28 (at a savings of $5). The frostings on these cupcakes are so yummy. Very creamy and just the right amount of sweetness. The cake can be a bit on the dry side (only slightly), but not so much that it detracts from the flavor of the cupcake. Overall, I'd recommend this cute bakery to anyone who's in the mood for a little sweet snack at a decent price. Plus, the owner is super nice 'n' friendly.

Frosted Cupcakery
195 Claremont Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90803
(562) 987-1080

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 10/11/2006 4:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish i lived in california, i LOVE cupcakes! they are my favorite dessert! and all of those cupcakes look like they taste scrumptious ^__^

 
At 11/06/2006 4:56 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

Cupcake shops are sprouting all over the place! Maybe one will open up near you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home