May 9, 2006

Alone in Avocado Land

The avocado is one of the most loved fruits around. Add some slices to a BLT to make a BLTA, mash some to make guacamole...people just love it. Aside from my big sister, I might be the only person alive who does not like avocados. At Mexican restaurants I always order my meals sans the guacamole, or I just let someone else at the table eat it. People think I'm crazy for not liking avocado. Maybe it's a taste I'll grow to love. But, for now, I'll pass.

Avocado eggrolls

©2006 Yuzu Eats

While dining at The Cheesecake Factory with my family, we ordered a sampler of appetizer favorites. Pictured above are avocado eggrolls: chunks of fresh avocado, sun-dried tomato, red onion and cilantro deep-fried in a crisp Chinese wrapper and served with a tamarind-cashew dipping sauce.
The Cheesecake Factory
Brea Mall
120 Brea Mall Way
Brea, CA 92821
(714) 255-0115

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home