April 13, 2006

Kitty-Face Bento

Yuzu is Watching
What the Bleep Do We Know!?
see related

Oh my gosh, three bento posts in a row? I guess this is to make up for last week – when the bento-ness was missing from my journal. Today's bento features a bento box I've never posted before, but it's been sitting in my cupboard for ages. This kitty has a mean ol' appetite, and he's ready to eat whatever I put in front of him (or inside him).




©2006 Yuzu Eats


This bento contains rice with furikake, grilled chicken breast, grape tomatoes and a teriyaki sauce bottle, with sweet potato manju for dessert in a separate container. I've had this bento box for well over ten years — it's quite old! I have a few old bento boxes that I used many, many years ago. It's actually hard to tell that this box has been in my possession for over ten years. I suppose I take pretty good care of my bento stuff. :) Here's proof that it's possible to own plastic things for a very long time and still keep them looking shiny & new.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10/11/2006 3:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks really good, yum yum chicken!! I've just started packing myself bento for my lunch at school so i was searching for ideas.

 
At 11/06/2006 4:52 PM, Blogger Yuzu said...

There are so many bento resources on the Web these days. I'm sure you can find inspiration in quite a few places! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home