April 24, 2006

Spaghetti in Little Italy

Another post on Manhattan food! One of my favorite neighborhoods in New York for good eatin' is Little Italy. When I was in the city last week, I made it a point to have spaghetti and meatballs in an authentic Italian restaurant. When strolling along the streets of Little Italy, you tend to get hungry seeing all the signs outside restaurant windows, advertising their yummy lunch specials. It was tough trying to decide where to eat, but we ended up choosing Casa Bella Italian Ristorante on Mulberry & Hester. Good choice!

Spaghetti & meatballs

©2006 Yuzu Eats

This had to be the best bowl of spaghetti & meatballs I've ever eaten. The portion was just the right size. I normally can't finish pasta dishes at restaurants, but this serving was just right for me and my appetite. The meatballs were very tasty and tender...such a wonderful flavor. I can't describe it; it was just so good!
Casa Bella Italian Ristorante
127 Mulberry St. (at Hester St.)
New York, NY 10013
(212) 431-4080

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home