October 24, 2005

Magnolia Cupcakes

I've always wanted to try a cupcake from the famous Magnolia Bakery in Manhattan to see what the buzz is all about. But since I live in California, and I'm thousands of miles from the bake shop, I decided to attempt the sweet treats myself using their recipe for vanilla cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting.

It's the oh-so-cool 'in the oven' shot


Frosting piped on with a star tip


Lightly showered with rainbow confetti

©2005 Yuzu Eats


My brother-in-law played with the piping bags and made this smiley cupcake

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 10/13/2010 5:01 AM, Blogger Annyee ♡ said...

ahh! so cool :D
how come the cupcakes' shape so nice one?

 
At 10/13/2010 9:16 AM, Blogger Yuzu said...

I got lucky they were shaped nicely like that. :)

 
At 10/13/2010 7:38 PM, Blogger Annyee ♡ said...

owhh! :D so usually it kinda cracks open?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home