June 29, 2005

The Birthday is Nearly Over

I went out to lunch for my birthday today with two friends I hadn't seen in a long time. It's fun catching up with friends. They took me to Berri's in Playa Del Rey, CA. It's a pretty restaurant. Check out the bar area:


©2005 Yuzu Eats


A garlic knot fresh from the oven. The server told us the first
batch got burned, so we had to wait extra long for these.


My main course, chicken cordon bleu. I ate less than half...it was filling!
I took the rest home. Hurray for leftovers!

I had a birthday cake at work, blew out a few candles, ate cake, and then went back to working. An uneventful birthday, which is how I like it.

Berri's Playa Cafe
8415 Pershing Dr. (at Manchester Ave.)
Playa Del Rey, CA 90293
(310) 823-6658

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home